Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
In these conditions 'the company' means Sharps global trading ltd and 'the customer' means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
These conditions shall form the basis of the contact between the company and the customer. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the customer's standard conditions of purchase, these conditions shall apply except so far as expressly agreed in writing by the head office of the company. No servant or agent of the company has power to vary these conditions orally or to make representations or promises about the condition of the goods, their fitness for any purpose or any other matter whatsoever.
3. Order Acceptance
Goods are not sold on sale or return or exchange basis.
Orders received before 2pm will dispatched the next day for following day delivery.
Orders placed are for delivery with in the UK mainland only. If you require a delivery for Northern Ireland, The Isle Of Man or any of the off sure Islands in Scotland we would need to be contacted so that the additional delivery costs could be calculated. Please refer to our contact us section to be able to do this before placing any orders.
Goods will be sent by royal mail or DPD depending on size of order, company accepts no liability for late deliveries by these companies
For standard UK delivery you should expect to receive your item within 3- 5 working days. For orders in Europe and rest of the world 7- 10 working days.
If you have upgraded your delivery option and your order is received before 2pm on a weekday, the following time scales can be expected:
Please note that we can't predict delays due to weather or traffic conditions. That could potentially result in a delay or late delivery so we just ask for your patience in the unlikely event that happens!
Outside the UK, items typically arrive in approximately 7-10 working days. Delays can occur depending on how fast items can clear customs and your local delivery services. If your item hasn't arrived within 3 business days’ time frame please allow for any delivery issues that may be happening (postal strike action, extreme weather, odd delay). We promise to get you your item as quickly as possible to you in these rare circumstances.
The liability of the company shall be limited to the invoice of the components replaced or repaired and the company shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage howsoever caused. It shall be the duty of the customer to insure against such consequential loss.
6. Government Taxes or Levies
Any variation to prices quoted as a result of government taxes and levies will be for the customer's account. Prices includes vat @20%
7. Terms of Sale
The customer shall make payment in full prior to delivery. The ownership of materials delivered by the company shall only be transferred to the customer when full payment including delivery charges are made, The risk of accidental deterioration or destruction shall pass on delivery and the customer shall insure against such risk. The customer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter-claim against invoices submitted.
8. Copy right and Trade Marks
All the content of this website are copyright of Sharps global trading ltd. You may view the website on your computer screen and print its contents for you personal use only.
JAZZYHAIR is a registered trade mark of Sharps global trading ltd.
9. English law shall be the proper law of the contract
10. Product Images
Jazzyhair make every effort to maintain clear descriptions and endeavour to use such "up to date" images that are representative and truly reflect the item to be purchased. However Jazzyhair cannot be held responsible for [a] any perception you may have in product representation and [b] the manufacturer's obligation of a right to change product specification including colour or design at any time and without notice.
It is also important to note that some colours may vary slightly from what you see on screen to the product ultimately received, depending on your monitor screen resolution and colour/display settings. We are aware that our site looks different on different PC's using different browsers and having different colour and screen resolution settings.
Prior to shipping, we reserve the right to decline, reject or similarly cancel any order or part order without notice and refund any payment in full.
Many products, especially accessories can be procured from different suppliers depending on stock availability. Please note therefore that products may come in different packaging.
All prices are correct at time of publication. Jazzyhair reserve the right to change, alter or amend any price at any time without notice. Should a product price decrease since an original purchase, contractually we are not obligated to refund the difference. Similarly, should an increase occur prior to purchase, we are not obligated to sell at the previous lower price.
Should a product be unavailable or out of stock, we may after prior consultation ask if a replacement product with the same or higher value be acceptable. You may agree or reject this offer. If we are unable to contact you and a required date is within 3 days, so we do not let you down, we may make a decision to ship the replacement item to you with a written rationale. Should this not be acceptable upon receipt, you may return the item(s) for full refund including all postage.
All goods remain the property of Sharps Global Trading Limited until paid for in full.
12. Cancellations/Returns/Faulty Goods
All returned goods must be in saleable condition and the hair products must not have been used or handled, example; brushed, worn, labels removed etc, for health and hygiene reasons.
We do not recommend colouring any human hair product without professional advice. If you do decide to go ahead and colour the hair all guarantees are voided and we will not accept hair back to be tested if you think that the hair is faulty as you have made a change to the original condition of the product. All of our suppliers refuse to test hair that has been coloured.
We do not recommend turning hair wefts into glued bonds as incorrect application can lead to shedding, tangling and damage to the extensions and your own hair. There are specially designed pre-tipped bonds which are available to purchase on our website. If this procedure has been done all guarantees are voided and we will not accept hair back to be tested if you think that the hair is faulty as you have made a change to the original condition of the product.
Order Cancellation: Pre-Shipment
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone, fax or via email. Cancellations made via email and fax will be timed at time of reading, not sending or receipt. You will not be charged any penalty whatsoever and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Returns Policy - Cancellation Of Order
All goods purchased from Jazzyhair may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please ensure that you have either downloaded a returns form from the website or requested one via email.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original undamaged packing. All hair must still be attached to the card. If you have removed it from the card we are unable to re-sell the item as new. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice and fill in the returns form available from our website
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Jazzyhair. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 7 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis.
7 working days from receipt of delivery shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please either download a returns form from the website or request one via email.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice. Any returned items not including such information will have actions delayed.
7. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to Jazzyhair
Items that are lost in transit.
As we use Royal Mail 1st Class recorded, we are unable to report a item as missing until 15 working days after original shipment day. Due to this rule set by Royal Mail, we are unable to deem a item as lost until this time and will not refund or replace until 15 working days from original shipment date has passed. Please note that an item sent overseas is not deemed to be lost or delayed until at least 25 working days have passed.
13. WEEE Directive
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Sharps Global Trading Ltd is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new hairdryer from us we would accept their old hairdryer and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.