Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
All returned goods must be in saleable condition and the hair products must not have been used or handled, example; brushed, worn, labels removed etc, for health and hygiene reasons.
We do not recommend colouring any human hair product without professional advice. If you do decide to go ahead and colour the hair all guarantees are voided and we will not accept hair back to be tested if you think that the hair is faulty as you have made a change to the original condition of the product. All of our suppliers refuse to test hair that has been coloured.
We do not recommend turning hair wefts into glued bonds as incorrect application can lead to shedding, tangling and damage to the extensions and your own hair. There are specially designed pre-tipped bonds which are available to purchase on our website. If this procedure has been done all guarantees are voided and we will not accept hair back to be tested if you think that the hair is faulty as you have made a change to the original condition of the product.
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone, fax or via email. Cancellations made via email and fax will be timed at time of reading, not sending or receipt. You will not be charged any penalty whatsoever and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
All goods purchased from Jazzyhair may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please ensure that you have either downloaded a returns form from the website or requested one via email.
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original undamaged packing. All hair must still be attached to the card. If you have removed it from the card we are unable to re-sell the item as new. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if it’s a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice and fill in the returns form available from our website
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Jazzyhair. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 7 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis.
7 working days from receipt of delivery shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please either download a returns form from the website or request one via email.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice. Any returned items not including such information will have actions delayed.
3. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to Jazzyhair
We are unable to report items sent by Royal Mail as missing until 15 working days after original shipment day. Due to this rule set by Royal Mail, we are unable to deem an item as lost until this time and will not refund or replace until 15 working days from original shipment date has passed. Please note that an item sent overseas is not deemed to be lost or delayed until at least 25 working days have passed.